Wednesday, December 28, 2005

This mix was made in celebration of vacation. I put it together over the course of my first week back home for the holidays. Jeff Daniels' Celebrity Playlist inspired some of the cuts, as did walking around the CD shop at Newark's airport. Hope you enjoy this rather laid back mixture of whipped marshmallow flavor.

1) Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Follow You Into the Dark
2) Nickel Creek - Jealous of the Moon
3) Clifton Chenier - I'm a Hog For You
4) Canned Heat - On the Road Again
5) Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home
6) Jimmy Cliff - Many Rivers to Cross
7) Lyle Lovett - If I Needed You
8) Jeff Tweedy - Be Not So Fearful
9) Wilco - Hell Is Chrome
10) Bright Eyes & Britt Daniel - Let the Distance Bring Us Together Again
11) Darlene Love - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
12) Doris Troy - Just One Look
13) Chaka Khan - Love Me Still
14) Edith Piaff - C'Etait Une Histoire D'Amour
15) M Ward - You Still Believe in Me
16) Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek
17) Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd St. Rhythm Band - Express Yourself
18) John Prine - Jesus, The Missing Years
19) Leonard Cohen - The Guests

No comments: