Sunday, January 15, 2006

Rhythm, Blues, Funk, & Soul

Check this mix out. If this doesn't turn you on, well, I'm sorry. Nothing will.

1) Chuck Berry - Little Queenie
2) Doris Troy - Just One Look
3) Koko Taylor - Voodoo Woman
4) Buddy Guy & Junior Wells - Good Morning Little School Girl
5) Barrett Strong - Money, That's What I Want
6) Muddy Waters - I Just Wanna Make Love to You
7) James Brown - Cold Sweat
8) Junior Walker - Roadrunner
9) The Meters - Cissy Strut
10) Slim Harpo - Baby Scratch My Back
11) Curtis Mayfield & the Impressions - We're a Winner
12) Stevie Wonder - You Haven't Done Nothin'
13) Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band - Express Yourself
14) Jamie Lidell - Multiply
15) Ann Peebles - I Can't Stand the Rain
16) Donny Hathaway - A Song for You
17) William Bell - Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
18) Little Willie John - I Need Your Love So Bad
19) Rickie Lee Jones - Easy Money
20) Big Bill Broonzy - The Glory of Love
21) Charles Brown - Black Night
22) Leon Russell - Tight Rope
23) Sonny Boy Williamson - Bring It On Home to Me
24) Stevie Wonder - Living for the City

No comments: