Monday, June 26, 2006

Even Better at the End of June

My intention was to make a Country Time Lemonade, soft and slow, sweet and summery, sundown Sunday compilation for my week at home. Well, Sunday was gorgeous, and here's what we listened to:

1) Nina Simone - I Shall Be Released
2) Leo Kottke & Doc Watson - The Last Steam Engine Train (from a live recording on A Prairie Home Companion)
3) Loose Fur - The Ruling Class
4) Johnny Cash - The City of New Orleans
5) Eva Cassidy - Time After Time
6) Matt Nathanson - Romeo & Juliet
7) Johnny Cash & Fiona Apple - Father & Son
8) The Beatles - When I'm Sixty Four
9) Old 97's - In the Satellite Rides a Star
10) Redbird - You Are the Everything
11) Hem - South Central Rain
12) Richard Julian - Love of Mine
13) Josh Ritter - The Bad Actress
14) Townes Van Zandt - Flyin' Shoes
15) KT Tunstall - Black Horse & The Cherry Tree (Live @ VH1.com)
16) Jackie Wilson - Please Tell Me Why
17) Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You Too Long
18) Lightinin' Hopkins - Found My Baby Crying
19) Muddy Waters - Walking Blues
20) Buddy Guy - Try to Quit You Baby
21) Ray LaMontagne - Trouble
22) Josh Ritter - Good Man

No comments: