Tuesday, July 04, 2006



I've spent much of this weekend digging around on the internet for things I love. I found this clip, and it's not in the best shape, but it's one I think a lot of people would skip over if they saw all the other Stevie Wonder clips out there. I'd just had a coversation with my Uncle Larry about Bobby Darin this weekend, and I found this clip from a January 22, 1969 taping of The Kraft Music Hall Presents: The Sounds of the Sixties. This Tim Hardin song has been with me a long time. It's one of my favorites.

If you have time, you should also check out Stevie Wonder on Sesame Street, and if you have a lot of time, you should watch this twenty minute Ike and Tina Turner special. She really shows her originality, her undying need to perform. It's really powerful.

No comments: