Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bathtubs, Ballads, and Blues

The Ballads
1) Sasha Dobson - Without You
2) Bill Withers - Can We Pretend
3) Lyle Lovett - If I Needed You
4) The Little Willies - No Place to Fall
5) The Weepies - Gotta Have You
6) Edith Piaff - C'Etait une Histoire D'Amour
7) Loudon Wainwright III - New Paint
8) Richard Julian - Love of Mine
9) Hem - Half Acre
10) The Greencards - Time
11) Over the Rhine - I Want You to Be My Love
12) Mazzy Star - Fade into You
13) Trespassers William - Lie in the Sound
14) Jackie Greene - Love Song 2:00am
15) Van Morrison - I'll Be Your Lover, Too
16) Citizen Cope - Sideways
17) Bob Dylan - Shooting Star
18) Eva Cassidy - Time After Time
19) Josh Ritter - Here at the Right Time
20) Nellie McKay - Face of a Faith
Ballads.zip

The Blues
1) Al Green - I'm Glad You're Mine
2) Percy Sledge - Out of Left Field
3) William Bell - Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
4) Little Willie John - Need Your Love So Bad
5) Betty Harris - I'm Gonna Git Ya
6) Nina Simone - Turn Me On
7) Muddy Waters - I Just Wanna Make Love to You
8) Otis Redding - That's How Strong My Love Is
9) Bob Marley - Turn Your Lights Down Low
10) Big Bill Broonzy - Glory of Love
11) Donny Hathaway - A Song for You
12) Taj Mahal - Lovin' in My Baby's Eyes
13) Bonnie Raitt - Women Be Wise
14) Sam Cooke - Nothing Can Change This Love
15) Barbara Lewis - Baby, I'm Yours
16) Charlie Rich - Behind Closed Doors
17) Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band - Tell Me What You Want Me to Do
18) Joan Armatrading - Dry Land
19) WILCO - Jesus, etc.
20) Tim Hardin - If I Were a Carpenter
21) Ryan Adams - When the Stars Go Blue
22) JJ Cale - Crazy Mama
23) Juliet Turner & Brian Kennedy - I Hope That I Don't Fall in Love with You
24) Bonnie Raitt - Feels Like Home to Me
Blues.zip

2 comments:

laura ann said...

These are right up my alley, Wastler. Props.

Katie said...

I downloaded the Blues.zip on my laptop and loved it, but now my laptop is broken and the file is outdated... Any way you could re-upload?