Tuesday, January 31, 2006

February is notoriously a very difficult month at my school. To put it plainly, it's when everyone begins fighting and holding grudges and biting and kicking and scratching each other. I've ironically entitled this mix "Smile It's February" for it's mostly down-trodden atmosphere. Enjoy!

PS Note the correct usage of the word "ironically."

1) Chet Baker - I Fall in Love Too Easily
2) Marc Shaiman - I Have Dreamed (The State Dinner)
3) Israel - You Are Not Forgotten
4) Hem - The Fire Thief
5) Over the Rhine - I Want You to be My Love
6) Cat Power - Where Is My Love
7) Hank Williams - Tennessee Waltz
8) Fleetwood Mac - Songbird
9) Whiskeytown - My Hometown
10) Hotel Lights - Miles Behind Me
11) Neil Young - Are You Ready for the Country?
12) Joe Cocker & Leon Russell - Space Captain
13) Elvis Costello - What Do I Do Now?
14) Scott Walker - 30 Century Man
15) Tom Waits - Hold On
16) Antony & the Johnsons - Hope There's Someone
17) Juliet Turner & Brian Kennedy - I Hope That I Don't Fall in Love with You
18) Leonard Cohen - Winter Lady
19) Enescu - Romanian Rhapsody, Op. 11, No. 1

No comments: