Saturday, June 10, 2006

Awesome April Music

The compiling of songs for this mix began way back in April and has extended into June. You can see that I began by trying to stick only to new releases, relatively speaking, but as usual, I ended up fleshing it out by throwing in a bunch of discoveries and rediscoveries. I hope you like it.

1) Track a Tiger - Sound as Ever song
2) Ian Love - The Only Night song
3) The Eighteenth Day of May - Sir Casey Jones official site
4) Jolie Holland - Springtime Can Kill You song
5) Gnarls Barkley - Crazy song
6) Katharine Whalen - You Who official site
7) The Mountain Goats – Fall of the Star High School Running Back
8) Drive By Truckers – Sounds Better in the Song
9) Fleetwood Mac - Beautiful Child lyrics
10) Lyle Lovett – Her First Mistake
11) Julie Miller – All My Tears bio
12) Blur – Tender song
13) Lee Dorsey – Get Out of My Life, Woman info
14) John Prine – Your Flag Decal Won’t Get You into Heaven Anymore
15) The Band – The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
16) Percy Sledge – Out of Left Field
17) Smokey Robinson & the Miracles – I Second That Emotion
18) Bonnie “Prince” Billy – I See a Darkness song
19) Beck – Guess I’m Doing Fine live cut from VH1
20) Sufjan Stevens - Adlai Stevenson
21) Jon Brion - Creep (Live at Amoeba Records) video song

1 comment:

erin said...

i told my boss the other day that i need to listen to more new music...and i count on you for that (at least these days I do....so keep it coming