Saturday, August 26, 2006

Jess Drives to California to Get Her Stuff Back

Disc One
1) Townes Van Zandt - Where I Lead Me
2) Victoria George - Don't Worry 'Bout Breakin' My Heart
3) Loudon Wainwright III - The Swimming Song
4) Loudon Wainwright III - New Paint
5) Beth Orton - Comfort of Strangers
6) Patti Smith - Because the Night
7) Nickel Creek - Jealous of the Moon
8) Jeff Tweedy - Be Not So Fearful
9) Bonnie Raitt - I Ain't Blue
10) Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home
11) Canned Heat - On the Road Again
12) Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band - Express Yourself
13) Koko Taylor - Voodoo Woman
14) Stevie Wonder - You Haven't Done Nothin'
15) Jamie Lidell - Multiply
16) The Guess Who - American Woman
17) Kathleen Edwards - Away
18) Josh Ritter - Girl in the War
19) Leonard Cohen - The Guests
20) John Prine - Jesus, The Missing Years

Disc Two
1) Tom Petty - It'll All Work Out
2) Patty Griffin - When It Don't Come Easy Live on KCRW
3) Brian Kennedy And Juliet Turner - I Hope That I Don't Fall in Love with You
4) Rilo Kiley - Go Ahead
5) Paul Westerberg - Only Lie Worth Telling
6) Nina Simone - I Shall Be Released
7) Rachael Yamagata - The Reason Why
8) Tim Hardin - Reason to Believe
9) Tegan and Sara - Not Tonight
10) Bonnie Raitt - Since I Fell For You
11) Neil Young - Don't Let It Bring You Down
12) Edgar Winter - Dying to Live
13) Billy Joel - Vienna
14) Jeff Buckley - Satisfied Mind
15) Elton John - Ballad of a Well-Known Gun
16) The Hollies - Jesus Was a Crossmaker
17) Townes Van Zandt - Dead Flowers
18) Tom Waits - Hold On
19) Steve Goodman - A Dying Cubs Fan's Last Request

3 comments:

Max Wastler said...

These links aren't working for me here at work on the ol' PC. Are they working for you? Right click, "Save Target As," or on Macs, Control + Mouse "Save Link As," used to work, but they're not working here. Let me know if you're having the same problem!

Max Wastler said...

So, some of these links work, and some don't at the moment. I am updating this site this weekend, and my hope is for Monday to have all this mix available.

My apologies.

Blake said...

You should put all the files into one big zip file so I can download the whole mix and toss it on my ipod at once (it's a little painstaking otherwise).